Fortress Ultimate Baseball Batting Cage [20’, 35’, 55’, 70’] | #42 Grade Net with Steel Poles | Baseball & Softball Batting Cages & Netting | Softball Batting Cage
(as of Sep 29,2022 04:58:35 UTC – Details)
FORTRESS Ultimate Baseball Batting Cage Specifications
- 20ft Long x 10ft Wide x 10ft High (6.1m x 3.1m x 3.1m) Open-Ended Net, 4 poles
- 35ft Long x 10ft Wide x 9ft High (10.7m x 3.1m x 2.7m) 6 poles
- 55ft Long x 10ft Wide x 9ft High (16.8m x 3.1m x 2.7m) 8 poles
- 70ft Long x 10ft Wide x 9ft High (21.3m x 3.1m x 2.7m) 10 poles
- #42 grade netting, UV stabilised and 100% rot proof
- One-piece net with roof sewn in for easy assembly
- Galvanised, powder coated black 40mm steel poles protect against corrosion
- PVC coated steel guy cords with for total control over netting
- 10in (25.4cm) steel pegs included
- Ultimate Baseball Net comes with a 5-year warranty on the net and 1 year warranty on the posts
- Net Color: Black
BASEBALL ACCESSORIES WITH ELITE STEEL CONSTRUCTION – The ultra-durable poles are engineered using 40mm diameter steel which has been galvanized & powder-coated for exceptional resistance to rust & corrosion.
ONE PIECE NET – The pitching net, which is super-easy to assemble, features a one-piece design. The 2mm net features braided rope edges to help give the ultimate batting cage world-class durability. Please note that the 20ft baseball hitting net is open-ended.
CHOOSE YOUR SIZE – Whether you’re looking to add some quality to the backyard or take your training set-up to a new level, the baseball training equipment cage is available in 4 sizes; 20ft (4 poles), 35ft (6 poles), 55ft (8 poles) & 70ft (10 poles).
BACKYARD OR TRAINING FIELD – The batting net for baseball is an excellent choice for little league superstars wanting to get some backyard practice in or baseball teams looking to add some quality to the training field.